On today’s show, I’m excited to introduce my significant other, Jay Nixon. Jay is has a built a career out of using fitness and nutrition as a medium to help people become their best selves. He also just wrote his first book The Overweight Mind, which has been a huge success. It hit “New and Noteworthy Books” on Amazon within 24 hours.
Jay is recognized as a lululemon Ambassador and he is dubbed by CBS News as, “One of the best fitness and nutrition experts in the business”. Jay has been featured on ABC and FOX, and in Triathlete Magazine. When he’s not working with clients one-on-one, you’ll find him consulting for Fortune 1000 companies in the nutrition and fitness industry.
Not only is he an “esthetician by association”, but I have also seen him create massive changes in the lives of his clients. I’m excited for you to hear more about his process and mindset for reaching success.
If you want to hear more from Jay, we would love to see you at my live event in Palm Desert, CA in October. More information on that event will be available soon.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How mentality influences success
- Why mentality is important for weight loss
- Why bariatric surgery sometimes fails
- What the human brain does in hard times
- Why traditional weight loss programs don’t work
- How mastermind groups can help
- Why finding the perfect spot to work in is important
- How unfortunate events can help your business
- How to design something that you are proud of
- How to reframe your profession
Jay Nixon’s 3 tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Passion – your passion needs to be translatable into your day to day work when your clients walk through the door.
- Purpose – what is your deeper reason for doing your profession?
- Proximity – surround yourself with people who are doing more than you are.